That is absolutely correct! The supraorbital nerve is a branch off of the Frontal nerve which is a branch off of the Opthalmic nerve which is the V1 division of the Trigeminal nerve (Cranial nerve V). Here is a link for a good illustration: http://img.medscape.com/pi/emed/ckb/...27490-2645.jpg It would be coded with 64400.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join