AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Auditor Wanted

Default Auditor Wanted

AAPC: Back to School
    My facility is looking for an auditor to do yearly external audits. All areas of professional coding. I would like to have someone local (at least in the same state) We are a CAH with multiple RHC's in WV.

Please email me any suggestions!!
    Kelly Jett CPC,CCS

Colorado Springs, CO

Have you filled the position yet? I currently live in Virginia. I have experience in chart auditing. If the position is still available I would like to know more about the opportunity. Thank you.

April Ledford

Hello! I live in Virginia but would be willing to travel to West Virginia. Please contact me and I will send you my resume. Thanks for your time!
    Julie Baumann, CPC

Default I am interested

I live in Kentucky but I travel to different states. My name is Dyann at R M Medical Management. Visit our website at rmmedicalmanagement.com

Oh my. . Julie - I set up a CAH physician network a year ago and in the process learned once again how different CAH billing can be. As to coding. . . code billed = code documented is the goal of the audit? Will this work only involve documentation or will any consideration relative to correct (CAH) billing be requested?

My name is Jennifer Westfall and I am currently employed as a coding educator for Holzer Clinic, Inc. We are a large multispecialty practice with nine satellite locations. I reside in Pt. Pleasant, WV and travel to all of the satellite locations. I have the CPC, and CGSC credential and I am also an RHIT. I have extensive experience in coding and E/M auditing and would like to know more about the position you currently have open. Please contact me at jennifer_west80@hotmail.com or call at 304-675-1639.

Thank you,

Jennifer L. Westfall

Default Auditor

We are still looking for an outside auditor to do professional audits for our facility. If you are still interested please respond. Must have experience with CAH and RHC billing/coding.

I apologize for not responding to any of the posts my email address had not been updated on this site.

Kelly Jett CPC,CCS