Many people say they couldn't sit and code all day. To tell you the truth I see no difference in doing coding all day as opposed to when I was a hair dresser or when I was an account rep or even just cleaning my house. You never have enough time when you need it no matter what you do, and when you have more time than work the day drags regardless of what the work is.
Sometimes my day is gone before I know it and sometimes it seems to take forever. It just depends on what needs to be done.
I currently have more work than time, between researching, auditing, teaching, and all those "other duties as assigned" I feel like I'm drowning. Time is flying by at an astounding rate. I come on this site to help refocus myself, if I look at something for too long without a break in thought I tend to become very unproductive. So it is nice to think about other issues and of course I research a lot on here as well.
This is just my personal opinion for what its worth.
Laura, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join