First, 52005 may not be used with modifier 50.
Cystourethroscopy with insertion of a retrograde ureteral catheter into the ureter or ureters. Procedure may be done for radiographic or other diagnostic or therapeutic reasons (exclusive of radiology services or indwelling, Double "J" type ureteral stents)."
If 52005 is a separately identifiable procedure, it may be unbundled from 50590 with a 59 modifier.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join