IF there is anyone outthere working in a urology specialty office. These codes are driving my crazy, because the manager, that generates the claim. is not sure on billing, and I'm the one that gets to fix the problem when they are denied. If anyone can give me an idea on this. We are running two leads to determine where the placement ofthe permanent one will be. Should be use modifier 59, or 51. Thanks for reading my posts, and I hope to hear from someone soon./v
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join