22505 facility Medicare payment 531.61 in Missouri
22505 physician payment 115.05 in Missouri
per 2008 coders desk reference
Spinal manipulation under anesthesia is performed mostly by osteopaths although orthopedists may also use it to treat spinal dysfunction and alleviate neck and back pain. The induction of anesthesa reduces muscle tone and the natural reflex actions so that the spine can be manipulated more effectively to restore joint function and reduce pain. The manipulations are carried out so as to break up fibrotic adhesions of the soft tissues in and around to the spinal joints. SMUA is usally followed by a week of daily rehablilitative manipulation to maintain joint mobility and prevent re adhesion of the fibrotic tissue.
10 global days
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join