Ok, will try w/o reading the reports.
First report; 32650. Surgical thoracoscopy is always included in the diagnostic. 32150 is under thoracotomy so I am not sure without seeing report.
2nd: If this was an open procedure then 32480 is correct. Depending on documentation can code 31625 w/mod 59 but I would also look at 31622.
I am thinking that instead of 38542 you may want to code( look at) 38746. Pain busters (64421) are included in the surgical pkg and can't be coded separately
S2900 is ok just a informational code and no money should be attached.
With out seeing report I can't be 100 % but this should help lead you into the right direction.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join