Hi I have never seen any "updatesâ€ť to â€ś95â€ť guidelines although I was told obtain that you need 5-7 exam elements for a detail exam.
Ingenix has an E&M book Understanding E/M Coding and in this book it states that it is a safe harbor to have 5-7 exam for detail in addition the 3M encoder software does the same with 5-7 exam elements for detailed exam
Robin Ingalls-Fitzgerald CCS, CPC, FCS, CEMC, CEDC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join