Me Too!!! Underpaid that is. I am extremely tired of hearing that "you should be grateful" excuse as well. I am a certified coder and haven't had a raise for a year and a half. Not even a cost of living raise. I live in a rural town where there are NO other options for employment and I can't even get the right kind of internet service where I live to enable me to become a remote coder. It is depressing. Luckily, I actually like what I do and I get benefits, but I won't stop asking for a raise!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join