Shot and Admin fee only.
If the patient is seen for a separate service [/COLOR]by the MD/ or a nurse, and the documentation supports the billing of an E/M then you could bill- with a mod 25. (Which for a nurse visit would be 99211 - which would need appropriate documentation to meet the guidelines to bill)
But if the patient comes only for a flu shot, just admin and vaccine.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join