I do have a Dr who does these procedures also. I have not billed the 29863 in addition to the 29862 and 29999 which we use for Arthroscopic Labral repair, Acetabuloplasty and Femoral Osteochondroplasty ( depending on which procedure the surgeon does). I always have to appeal the 29999 and send in the Op notes, sometimes the insurance pays and sometimes they do not. We have had a lot of success recently with our appeals of this.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join