I looked at the code a second time here and you are correct it is for multiple tendons on each toe. Subtle but true! I am not sure why you are having issues with Medicare past the 5th line. I have never had an issue with billing 10 toes or 10 fingers for my hand surgeons, you do need to submit a multi page claim, you put the page numbers on (software should do this) and you total the charges on the last page only. I do this several times a week in three different states and never had any issue with Medicare or any other payer.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join