I have been doing risk assessment coding for 2 years now. It's a different way of coding...(just ICD-9 not CPT). Once you are trained on what to look for, it will be easier for you. You will be looking for chronic conditions and also medical record errors (missed signatures by provider, missing dates of service, no patient name, etc). It is a time consuming kind of coding - but more and more companies are starting to do this kind of thing. Best of luck to you!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join