My name is Linda. I just finished a coding and billing program in August, and also took my CPC exam and passed last month. As an apprentice, I started concentrating on a claims position to learn the process in billing. I was hired by a temp agency, and am now working as a temp at a local company, processing claims. It is a foot in the door; so, I suggest getting in somewhere and let the rest take its course. I was told today there are varied open positions there and can lead to my dream job. Make sure you get your certification first; it will be an advantage. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join