Can someone help me with a cpt code for a digital nerve block.
The patient underwent asceptic digital block using 3cc 1% lidocaine split 1/2 into each radial and ulnar side digital nerve at base of 4th finger proximal phalanx. After 10 minutes she reported complete resolution of all hand and finger pain. eed a cpt code for a digital nerve block.
This was done in the Dr's (not anesthesiologist) office.
I found cpt 64450 but it seems like this is used for lower extremities.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join