What about 45915, just removal of foreign body since anoscope not mentioned? Now 45915 and 45330 are a NCCI edit so you cannot bill both. I would bill 45915 since it has a higher facility RVU(5.49) versus 45330 with fac RVU 1.67. Also, sigmoidoscope used more to evaluate the site than diagnose. Just a thought.
Anna Barnes, CPC, CGSCS
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join