how much time do you have for each presentation? Also start with bullet points of the most important things you want to come across. Look for any new information that they may not know, and a little hx such as we did this then and now we do this and why, it can really help put things in perspective. I always use some humor in my presentations, and real examples of course without names, I try to pick the most humorous example as well and success stories showing how the doctors and the coding/billing dept successfully worked together for a great outcome.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join