Need help . . . our office coded a 82950 as a 2HPP. The lab we use coded the same procedure as 82947 stating the 82950 is only used when post challenge (drink) is involved. The code of 80053 (panel) includes 82947 as a regular glucose test. The insurance company denied 82947 when we filed it as included in the 80053. First, can anyone provide additional information regarding the coding for 2HPP. Second, if the same code (82947) is used, how do you get the panel paid and the 2HPP paid on the same DOS for the same code?