I work for a large Pain Mgmt/Anesthesiology group that is preparing to go live with EMR by GE Cintrisity. Does anyone have any experience with this system? I will be one of the very last to receive training on this system, and have been told that all codes are preloaded and easy for the physicians to pick, thus reducing their need for me to review and/or audit each visit. We ae a teaching facility and my fear is that many claim will now be considered "clean" because a computer system says all codes are correct.
I would appreciate any and all feedback regarding our roles as coders with EMR.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join