I have a pt returning to a wound care clinic for care of 2nd degree burns of the left forearm with TBSA of 1.5%. The pt has dressings changed,with no anesthesia. He is to return in one week for additional treatment and eval. I'm trying to determine the dx codes to assign and sequence. I believe it should be V58.30 943.21 948.00
However, some say just the V58.30 is coded, while others would list the Vcode last.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join