Hi Lisa, I'm only a student now with regards to the CPC, however, I have worked in two oral & maxillofacial surgeons offices for almost 12 years. The code you're looking for will be in the HCPCS Level II book. Look at code D7288 which is Brush Biopsy--transepithelial sampe collection. The only CPT codes that come close are the miscellaneous codes 40899, 41599, and 41899. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join