I currently work for an ASC where all we do is primarily pain management. So, yes you should be able to get paid for pain management nerve blocks. What types were they thinking? We do epidurals, facets, radiofrequencies, SI joints, etc. You will need to watch your payers, however so you know the correct codes to submit. By this, I mean - if you use HCFA-1500 claim forms - you would just use the CPT code ... depending on the payer, you would add modifier -SG. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join