When billing Chemotherapy infusions, we are giving the following drugs for a patient:
Taxol, J9265; Corboplatin, J9045; Neulasta J2505; Zometa J3487; Avastin J903: Dexamethasone J1100; Benadryl J1200; Tagament J349: and Zofran J2405.
The Initial code is for the Taxol from 9:20AM-1:27PM
Subsequent infusions/injections are: Corboplatin 9:20AM-1:27PM
Zometa 1:59 to 2:34 PM
Tagament, Zofran, Decadron, and Benedryl are given at 8:55AM to 9:20AM
Nuelasta is given sub-Q after treatment.
We have billed as 96413 x 1, 96415 x 4, 96372 x 1, 96375 x 5, and 96366. Are these codes correct? Should 96367 be billed instead of 96366?
Thanks for any help with this.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join