The coding that I come up with is:
96413x1, 96415x3, 96417x1, 96367x2, 96372x1 w/ 59 mod
The reasoning is:
The Piggy Back of the Carbo/Taxol is a total of 4hrs & 7minutes, so there the 1 initial code (96413) and 3 additional codes (96415 x3). The Avastin infusion is a subsequent chemo admin, so that's the 96417x1. The Tagament, Zofran, Decadron, and Benedryl count as the 1st 96367 since they are all given at the same time, and the Zometa counts for the 2nd 96367. Finally the Neulasta is your 96372. Hope this helps. If not, feel free to shoot me a message. Good Luck!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join