My Doctor wants to know if there a diagnosis code for female pt's who is a virgin and the doctor does not want to do gyn exam on pt, he does'nt feel it's needed if they are virgin. My Doctor was question by the insurance carriers " WHY HE WAS NOT DOING GYN EXAM ON PT'S AGE GROUP BETWEEN 14 TO 25 " ? Is there a diagnosis code for the " doctor does'nt feel there is a need for gyn exam because the pt is virgin? PLEASE HELP!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join