Have any of you seen an error in the explanation of codes 37765/66, in the CASCC practicum (2009 CPT Coding) on page 10? i just wanna make sure i am correct when i read per CPT code 37766 more than 20 incisions
because the powerpoint states more than 20 incisions use unlisted 37799
shouldnt it be for less than 10 incisons use 37799
Am I understanding this?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join