I'll give it a shot....
Facet fusion TruFUSE L5-S1 bilaterally-Per the AANS, recommended code is 22899 since there is not a code specifically created for this procedure.
Forminotomy L4-L5 (63030) on left posterior fusion at L4-L5 with Aspen device (22841) and bone graft (what kind?)
Reduction of spondylosis L4-5-I don't know that a code exists for this.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join