Can anyone please advise where I can find guidance about clarification of defining an 'Infant'? I have a chart that is charging CPT 73592, however, the child is going to be 3 yrs old on 12/09/09. This is going to hit the edits if not corrected. I would like to offer supporting info to our techs they can reference in the future to clear up age discrepancies.
Thank you in advance for your time and advice.
Candy S. CPC, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join