My gyn-oncologist performed the following procedures due to malignancy:
total abdominal hysterectomy
pelvic & periaortic lymphadenectomy
I would code this out at CPT 58954 alone (because of the ; and indentation of the descriptor), however, NCCI edits show that 58953/59 & 58954 are possible to bill together. I would appreciate help from anyone more familiar with these codes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join