just wondering if anything has changed in the last year since this thread. I work for a pain management/neurology clinic and the Dr is looking to bring a dietitian on staff. he was told by a billing consultant that he could bill for obesity and I just cant find anything stating that. Everything i find states you have to be a primary care doc. if anyone has any advice or suggestions on where she might be getting this from I would greatly appreciate it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join