Hello Shannia and other coders,
Did you receive an answer to your questions. I have the same questions, but it is now 2013. Specifically, I need to know what CPT codes should be used for a dietician. I am coming up with some possibilities, 97802-97804( medical nutrition therapy); 99078 (educational services to a group eg. prenatal, obesity, diabetic); and 99401 -99404 (preventive medicine, individual) with 99411-99412 (preventive medicine, group).
Holly Eustice, CPC, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join