There's another thread on here concerning this topic also, but:
I'm the only coder for 33 physicians. I do audits (one to two a month), claim denials, and I code procedures for all the physicians who do them (about 8) each month. We are multi specialty so I get a variety of procedures. Gi, pulmonary, cardiothoracic, ortho, OB/GYN just to name a few. And I am availalbe to any of the offices that have questions concerning any coding issue from E/M to procedures and anything in between.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join