I have never posted anything on here, but I'm going to give it a shot. Here goes...
If a patient comes to see the OB/GYN with a dx of amenorrhea and the physician performs H&P, exam etc and the patien has a positive pregnancy test....Can the physician bill this with the appropriate E&M level and list a dx of 626.0? or should the OB/GYN consider this the first episode of pregnancy care and consider this part of the Antepartum care?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join