Hi I am searching the medicare website, this is for Ohio (Palmetto GBA), for Breast Reduction criteria. I have old criteria from 2005 and it was retired then, but I am looking for current information. So I can make sure what I am telling this patient, who is very upset, is correct. The info I have is....
BMI is less than 35 AND
Estimated gram removal 700 each breast AND
Not related to an active endocrine abnormality AND
Patient suffers from intertrigo that is unresponsive to conventional therapy including appropriate support garments.
Thanks for any help.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join