Hi I am searching the medicare website, this is for Ohio (Palmetto GBA), for Breast Reduction criteria. I have old criteria from 2005 and it was retired then, but I am looking for current information. So I can make sure what I am telling this patient, who is very upset, is correct. The info I have is....
BMI is less than 35 AND
Estimated gram removal 700 each breast AND
Not related to an active endocrine abnormality AND
Patient suffers from intertrigo that is unresponsive to conventional therapy including appropriate support garments.
Thanks for any help.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join