HPI (Assoc signs and symptoms) and ROS can sometimes become interchangeable and can be used accordingly as long as you don't "double dip".
Patient states that her shoulder has been painful since her fall last Saturday. She continues to have popping (quality) and swelling (Assoc sign)
Patient states that her shoulder has been painful since her fall last Saturday. She continues to have popping (quality) and swelling (Assoc sign). Patient denies numbness or weakness. (ROS)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join