Does anyone have any experience billing for extra supplies? One of our Doctors got info from another Doctor that she could bill 99070 for supplies not normally used for office procedures and these claims are steadily coming back bundled into the office visit. We are getting info that maybe there is a more specific HCPCS code she should be using. We are confused how and when to use this code or other HCPCS code and are also finding they require a lot of documentation. Also if there is anyone that can help can you also provided assistants on how much to bill for 99070. Thank YOu
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join