Diagnostic procedure codes
Management begins with diagnosis. The appropriate CPT codes for diagnostic procedures of the thyroid are:
â€¢10021, fine-needle aspiration without imaging.
â€¢10022, fine-needle aspiration with image guidance. (Submit with the appropriate imaging code.)
â€¢60100, percutaneous core-needle biopsy.
If you don't have whole information ask physician what kind of procedure he make.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join