can np see patients in nursing homes?? if the np saw the established patient then she would be billing under her #. It really cant be incident to as the dr would not be at the nursing home at the same time she would be there. If that would be the case why use an np?
Can you use split visits at a nursing home? for example the np sees the pt which is established and writes up the chart work and the dr signes off on this. in order to be split visits if allowed in a nursing home. shouldnt the dr have a face to face with the patient and not just sign off on the char.
I am confused. any advise would be greatly appreciated.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join