It's funny that you bring this up..We just called MMO in the last week, on one and said that they won't pay for both because of the CCI. But I have the CPT corner and it says that you should be able to put a 59 mod on 19357. I talked to the doctor and we are going to try this. He doesn't want to make the patient go through two different surgeries, so he is willing to take the write off if he has to.
I just don't understand why they would want to pay for two different surgeries. It would save them a lot of money to allow them together.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join