I greatly appreciate it!
As much as I hate to do it I am looking for another job right now, on the other side. I'm gonna try my luck on the payer side if I can. I have dealt with way too many providers and administrators that are not about doing the right thing. I thought I was at a better place now but the entire culture is starting to change. I'm seeing people that would have supported doing the right thing being demoted and downsized left and right and new positions are being created and filled with yes men and women with no experience in the job they are filling.
Dark days ahead I fear....
I know payers do some dirty things as well having been on the receiving end for many years now but I'm good at what I do and I don't want to walk away altogether, figure I'll give it a try.
I will continue to fight the good fight and do the right thing until I find something else.
It is hard being an ethical person in a "gray" world. Many times the gray areas aren't really gray at all, they are really just green.
It is so wonderful to be able to come on here and see that I am not alone. Y'all don't even know how much I appreciate you!
Laura, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join