AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Educating doctors

Greeley, Colorado

AAPC: Back to School
    Quote Originally Posted by rebeccawoodward View Post
    That's EXACTLY what I'm saying...Administration should be your support system...unless you're wrong...and in this case, Laura's not. Grant it...I don't have 500-800 physicians as some of you do but right is right and wrong is wrong. This is what we teach our children...WHY is this SOOO hard to communicate to those whose IQ's are off the charts??? Laura...you have our support...and I know that this may be little comfort in your world but you are respected amongst your peers...Stick to your guns!
    Rebecca is absolutely correct! Laura - you absolutely have OUR SUPPORT and our RESPECT!!!!
    Lisa Bledsoe, CPC, CPMA

Default Thanks Everyone!

I greatly appreciate it!

As much as I hate to do it I am looking for another job right now, on the other side. I'm gonna try my luck on the payer side if I can. I have dealt with way too many providers and administrators that are not about doing the right thing. I thought I was at a better place now but the entire culture is starting to change. I'm seeing people that would have supported doing the right thing being demoted and downsized left and right and new positions are being created and filled with yes men and women with no experience in the job they are filling.

Dark days ahead I fear....

I know payers do some dirty things as well having been on the receiving end for many years now but I'm good at what I do and I don't want to walk away altogether, figure I'll give it a try.

I will continue to fight the good fight and do the right thing until I find something else.

It is hard being an ethical person in a "gray" world. Many times the gray areas aren't really gray at all, they are really just green.

It is so wonderful to be able to come on here and see that I am not alone. Y'all don't even know how much I appreciate you!

Laura, CPC, CEMC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12