Patient had cataract surgery then an excision of a sebaceous cyst involving the medial canthal area-same eye. Can i code this also. If so, what code would there be. the operative report stated that a curvillinear incision was performed on the inner aspct of the sebaceous cyst along the crease lines. The skin eas dissected so as to isolate the sebaceous cyst and then the cyst was excised followed by cautery of the base. any ideas ?thanks
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join