Huh, that is news to me about re-taking the test. Now we do have to take a test on ICD-10 to maintain our credentials but I was under the impression that was a one time thing, once you pass you are done except for CEUs.
While I wouldn't mind having to re-take the CPC exam I do not want to re-take the CEMC exam and I am certainly not ok with having to pay to take them agian either. Hopefully that is not the case and what you heard was just in regards to the ICD-10 part. I'll be watching for anything new on that now.
As far as finding a job, there are tons of posts about that very issue. But you will probably find that in most job markets, they are flooded with applicants and have a lot of options for potential employees.
Laura, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join