Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

CPC Exam Scores - Though I was tickled pink

Question Pass/Fail
    Exam Training Packages
    Does anyone know what percentage you need to pass, or the number of points you have to get right to pass the test?
    Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by bkwrmz7 View Post
    Does anyone know what percentage you need to pass, or the number of points you have to get right to pass the test?
    Shannon
    You must achieve a 70% to pass on the exam.
    Roxanne Thames CPC, CPC-I, CEMC
    rthamescpci@gmail.com

"Remember the greatest gift is not found in the store but in the heart of true friends"

Quote Originally Posted by FTessaBartels View Post
    I do not understand this hysteria about knowing your score.

How will you feel if you lose out on your dream job because your competitor's score was 1 point higher?

Do you ask your doctor what his/her place was in med school. What score s/he got in anatomy?

Do you ask your CPA what his/her score was on the CPA exam?

Do you ask your attorney what his/her score was on the LSAT?

No ... the credential is the credential. It's been earned; the exam was passed. End of subject.

Sheesh.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
    Well stated.... I've heard other's recently state they wish AAPC would have stuck with the Pass/Fail.
    Roxanne Thames CPC, CPC-I, CEMC
    rthamescpci@gmail.com

"Remember the greatest gift is not found in the store but in the heart of true friends"

I like knowing my score for my own personal interest; however, I would never dream of putting my test score on my resume. As far as I'm concerned, whether you achieved a 98% or a 70%, you are still a CPC.

Thank you Roxanne, that helps eleviate (sp?) some stress!

6. Default
    i'm not sure how the cpc exam is graded

7. Smile
    The only complaint I've ever had about the AAPC was that when I took the test they did not give me my scores. I am glad to hear that they have changed that process. It is only natural to want to know how you did. Just like in school when you want to see your grade on a test. Those of us that passed the test by the skin of our teeth would want to know which section we didn't do so well in, in order to help brush-up our skills on that section. Also, if you you fail the first time around, if you know your scores then you know what to study prior to your 2nd attempt at the test.
    L.Warner, CPC.

Cool cpc exam scores
    So on the AAPC site it will only tell you 70% pass or 69% fail ,and you get your real results in the mail
    Last edited by S J Hebert; 07-31-2009 at 11:14 AM.

9. Default How to get test score on aapc website
    I was told that you can now get your test score from the aapc website, does anyone know how? Please advise

10. Default
    At the test I was told it was 70%, I was told I could find it under my aapc log in with in 3 weeks, and I would also receive it in the mail. Good luck.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast