AAPC - Back to school
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CPC Exam Scores - Though I was tickled pink

Default Scores - The reason I like to know scores

AAPC: Back to School
    The reason I like to know scores for the areas is to satisfy the quest for improvement, to be the best I personally can. Knowing those weak spots provides that opportunity. Kudos to all those who seek to elevate their knowledge in order to help those healthcare teams they serve be the best possible in their field. America can use more of that, to be certain. Thanks, Rhonda, for helping the AAPC to serve we who count on it to keep current in our chosen careers.
    Last edited by ank3t; 10-05-2016 at 03:53 AM.
    S Young

Default Nervous In Houston tx

Where in the APPS web site do I go to find out my test score for the CPC exam I took 5 business days ago::confused

Sarasota FL

Default Score

xrn5122, I presume you mean where on the AAPC site.
    Just log in and if you have passed it will say welcome, your name CPC. if the results aren't yet available it will say 'pending'. If you have passed/failed, it will give your %score but you won't get a breakdown of each section.

Default Test results

I would like to obtain my test results to see where my strength and weakness are and which sections in coding I can focus on finding a job.

Thank you,

Default pending

does anyone know about how long it states pending before you get your results? thanks bridget4211@gmail.com

I took my test July 31st and I just found out today I passed. It take at least five days. I told me it depends when the proctor mails back the test and it can update on the website anytime during the day. Good luck.

Does the mandatory 'break up scores' for each section still in vogue or just overall pass credentials of 70% will do ? I would like to have the most recent and the reliable answer for this,please.
    Thank you

Loveland, CO

I took my CPC test less than a year ago. The information I had about it was, and is, that: You must pass each section with at least a 70%. If you pass, you do not receive a breakdown of your score from each section, only an overall score. I can still view my score from 9 months ago on my AAPC home page down on the left hand corner under "Purchases" by selecting my purchase for the exam. Hope this helps a bit.

Whitney CPC-A

Default passing grade

What is the passing grade?

Exclamation Cpc-h

Has anyone taken and passed the CPC-H? If so what recommendations do you offer for passing the test. Also, is the CPC easier than the CPC-H.... Please help will be taking the test in November.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast