Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CPC Exam Scores - Though I was tickled pink

Unlimited Exam Attempt
    70% is passing. I took the CPC test last September and failed with a 69% then took the retake 2weeks later (and 4 days before I had my Daughter!) and passed with a 74%!!! Just in time!!....We named her Catherine Pearl Thomas....CPT for short!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!
    E.Barden,CPC

Question

Quote Originally Posted by mousesmom2006 View Post
    I like knowing my score for my own personal interest; however, I would never dream of putting my test score on my resume. As far as I'm concerned, whether you achieved a 98% or a 70%, you are still a CPC.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabird52803 View Post
    70% is passing. I took the CPC test last September and failed with a 69% then took the retake 2weeks later (and 4 days before I had my Daughter!) and passed with a 74%!!! Just in time!!....We named her Catherine Pearl Thomas....CPT for short!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!
    E.Barden,CPC
    I wonder if the exams are scored the same in the entire U.S. or if it varies by state.. I live in TX... Anyone know?

Default CPC Exam scores

Hello

I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get your CPC exam results online? I could never find a clear answer to this.

Most people told me they got their results (online) the following Friday after they took the exam (which was on a Saturday.)

I took my exam on 09/25/2010. Can I expect to see my results today? I am so super nervous!!!

Thank you,

Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by pinktiger69 View Post
    Hello

I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get your CPC exam results online? I could never find a clear answer to this.

Most people told me they got their results (online) the following Friday after they took the exam (which was on a Saturday.)

I took my exam on 09/25/2010. Can I expect to see my results today? I am so super nervous!!!

Thank you,

Morgan
    I took my exam on 09/10/10 and when I logged in on 09/17/10 I had my results. It was actually faster than I had originally thought it would take! Good luck!
    Heather Kofoid, CPC

Thumbs up

I too took my exam on 9/25/10 and got my results online late last night. It is very nerve racking. I found myself checking the aapc site a couple times a day. Good luck!!!

Judi

Angry cpc exam

Hello to anyone out there. I've taken my CPC exam in Mech. Pa and failed. I'm resheduled to retake it in Dec. I've had anxiety attacks over this and I'm so stressed out over the exam and finding a job, etc. Can anyone give me any pointers and advice. Freda

Wink CPC Exam score

I agree
    Thanks,

Gabriel Rafael Aponte, MBA, RN, CPC, COC, CIC, CRC, CPMA, CCC, CHONC, CCS, CCS-P, CDIP
    Coder

Unhappy Didn't pass my CPC exam, THIS TIME...

Took it Sept. 18th! But I didn't feel that I had passed it.. and didn't deserve to. I took too long on some of the E/M section questions/scenarios and then by the time I got to the end, I had to guess... And we all know that in a real coding job.. you shouldn't and can't "guess"... But will take it again in Dec. So I've already started reviewing! Also, have to stay on top of my medical terminology and abbreviations...

I didn't heed to the suggestions.. when I should have.. when taking the exam. I need to look these up in the discussion forums and make sure my coding books are marked so I can find the codes quicker.

Default CPC Exam Score

I took the CPC exam on October 30th and found out via the AAPC website that I had passed, 7 days later. The page did have a view score option, then. The documentation I received back in the mail, 6 days after my score posted online (and on my birthday), showed that I had passed and gave the score, but no other details about weaknesses and strengths.

I just thought I'd pass that along for those who were wondering. Thank goodness I passed. Bless Carol Buck's review guide. Anyone thinking of taking it should buy it and the AAPC practice tests; they're both such valuable exam prep.

I took my exam on Nov. 13th and I'm dying to know the results! I've been checking the website everyday several times a day.... I know it's ridiculous but it's consuming all my thoughts! lol

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast