AAPC - Back to school
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CPC Exam Scores - Though I was tickled pink

Default how to prepare for the CPC exam.

AAPC: Back to School
    I am taking the CPC exam in Dec. 11th and was wondering if anyone had any advice how the best ways to prepare myself for this exam. I mean was there a specific pre-test that really helped you. Just wondering because i really want to pass.

Salt Lake City South

Default Finding results

You can find your exam results by logging in with your username/password, highlighting your mouse over the "My AAPC" button, clicking on "Purchases/Items" and then clicking on the "Exams" tab. From there by clicking on "Details" you will find the details where next to results it will either saying pending, pass or fail. If it has been graded you can click on "View Score" to see the specific details.

how do I find practice exam scores

I called aapc and asked if the scores and be e-mailed to me and i got them.

Default exam scores

Hi! I'm still able to access my exam score - from the main AAPC page, on the left is "my purchases" - click on this & then the tab "exams" - then "details" (in blue), then
    view score" - hopefully this will help

I wonder how long they mail the letter of passing or not.

I just took my test CPC 2nd retake on saturday dec 8. I don't know my score and I don't know yet if I passed or not. I'm just nervous on what to look at.

I did feel much better taking exam 2nd time better than the first but I don't know if I passed and if my score is much better than my first time. Sometimes I'm dreaming that I passed but then is that dream true?? would I fail and pay another test? Let's hope not.

And I would hate to pay another exam again since I currently don't work and have much money to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Toy2255 View Post
    Hi! I'm still able to access my exam score - from the main AAPC page, on the left is "my purchases" - click on this & then the tab "exams" - then "details" (in blue), then
    view score" - hopefully this will help
    hope you guys got good exam scores and passed.

Default Exam results

I took my test on the 13th and had my results by the 17th. It gave me the actual overall passing score but did not break it down into each section.

I have taken the exam twice and failed both times, one 66% and the other a 65% - it tells you which area you failed on the test, on the AAPC website but not which questions were wrong. I.e. every section you scored less than 70% they showed 4000, 3000 etc etc. anything that you passed 70% or above, they do not show. Hope that helps!

I took my cpc exam last January 17,2014 and wondering how many DAYS will it take me to wait for the result, im kinda nervous of the result..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast