Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

CPC Exam Scores - Though I was tickled pink

Exam Training Packages
    I took my exam this past Saturday (4-12-14), and I have been checking the Website several times a day. It is consuming my thoughts as well! I have read that several people had their results within a week, and I was hoping for the same. As of today though, the exams are still in transit, so I doubt I will have the results by tomorrow. It is very nerve racking.

Even though I passed the exam, I think it would be helpful to know if there is a section(s) that I need to work on. That would help me improve as a coder. But hey, I'm so glad I passed

I checked my scores around 5:30 pm on day 6 and a window popped up telling me how many CEUs I needed.

Agree 100%

5. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by cjacobs View Post
    I took my test July 31st and I just found out today I passed. It take at least five days. I told me it depends when the proctor mails back the test and it can update on the website anytime during the day. Good luck.
    what did you do to pass the test how did you find all the info in section 1 about guidelines regulations etc. I really need to pass this test next time my career depends on it

6. Post Cpc result!!!!
    i've been checking for my CPC result everynow and then. i took the exam last march 21st and i know this is just the 4th day..i'm a little bit anxious about the result..hopefully it will come out on soon..

Default Exam Results
    Marcos, I too took my exam this past Saturday on March 21st. It has been driving me crazy waiting to see the results. This was my retake test because the first time I scored a 69%, so I am desperately hoping I passed this time, because I cannot afford to buy another. Hopefully we will see our results soon. Today is Thursday and it still says "In Transit to AAPC". Maybe tomorrow it will finally be posted. Good luck!

8. Default CPC exam
    I took my CPC exam 3/19/16 and now it is in grading status. How long will it stay like this until it will show my results???

9. Default
    I took mine on last Sat. on 3-19 also and found out yesterday that I passed. I went to purchases under My AAPC tab and clicked on the exam tab and it showed that I passed and had a link for the score. I also noticed when logging in the CPC-A after my name. Keep checking back hopefully your results are in. I was so excited to see that I had passed it because it was my first time taking it and I had finished my coding course May 2015. I was worried the gap between finishing my college coursework and taking the exam plus the change from Icd-9 to Icd-10 would hurt me. I was thankful for all the information provided through my membership with AAPC.

10. Lightbulb Practice Exam vs Actual Exam
    I missed 13 on practice exam and was told that I can miss up to 45 on the actual and still pass. I am just looking for advice. Should I get the study guide or just take the exam and see how I do
    Thank You
    Emily
    Last edited by ELilly7@yahoo.com; 03-28-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast