I don't think there is a separate code for robotic procedures. I have tried to bill the procedure w/ modifier 22. I sent the opnote and a letter - example
Modifier 22 â€“ Increased procedural service
ROBOT-ASSISTED MINIMALLY INVASIVE
Please accept this as a request for higher re-imbursement.
The surgery mentioned above was billed with a modifier 22, to indicate the increased complexity in the procedure.
I have not received a yet. If you find something different, please post.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join