Results 1 to 1 of 1

what codes...92612?

  1. Question modifers??
    Medical Coding Books
    What modifers would I need to use when billing 92612 for a speech pathologist and ENT? The speech pathologist would just be billing for the interpretation of the swallow evaluation.
    Last edited by memeow; 02-27-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2015, 12:36 PM
  2. Reimbursement for consult codes vs medicare new office/hospital eval codes
    By cardiocoder in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 08:09 PM
  3. 92612 & 92613 assistance
    By swerner in forum ENT/Otolaryngology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 07:28 PM
  4. Do SLP's (employee) req. MD supervision for 92526, 92610 and 92612
    By codquist in forum Medicare Regulations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.