Hello.....Unfortunately, 30520 is considered part and parsal to 30465, but the good news is you can bill 20912, cartilage graft - septum to nose; you can bill the following:
Dx: 478.19, 470
Because you are only doing a unilateral procedure regarding the spreader graft and 30465 is considered bilateral, you need to modify w/52.
Should you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask..
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join