Can someone tell me what dx code they use for this? - The surgeon is releasing the patella during a lateral release.
"Attention was then paid to the lateral release. The arthroscope was switched to the superomedial portal, inflow to the inferomedial portal and cautery to the inferolateral portal. A standard lateral release was performed. At its completion, the patella was inverted to 80? indicating an adequate release. "
Patellofemoral Syndrome is 719.46 He is also doing a medial and lateral meniscectomy (29880).
Thanks for your help.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join